Terms and Conditions
(Updated: 18 July, 2022)
The application of Freejna is available for personal and officials through specific powers and is used to involve community members to share information and communication with the general public and institutions through a group of social and informational properties that allow the user to interact between visitors and institutions.
The administration of the application also has the right to modify these conditions. This change will be effective immediately after it is announced. The continued use of this application after the announcement of a change implies the full consent of the user to this change.
General terms and conditions for the users
- When registering on this website, the user is required to provide true, accurate, current and complete registration information.
- The user guarantees that he/she has the legal capacity to use the application.
- This application and its employees follow a comprehensive and strict information security policy. Only authorized employees have access to personally identifiable information, and the application management is committed to ensuring the confidentiality of that information.
- The user retains the copyright and any other intellectual property rights owned by any user content published. The user undertakes that any original or owned user content, and it has received all the permissions and versions to use this content and that all the content published on the service does not violate any copyright. Or other property rights or intellectual property for anyone or other entity.
- The user gives the application management under this Convention, a non-exclusive and equitable license, fully paid, subcontractable and convertible for the use and reproduction and distribution and preparation of acts derived from its user content and publicly displayed in relation to the service, in any forms, media or significantly Leading or developed informational information channels.
- The application allows users to publish or comment on published materials and these publications and comments are available for reading for all users andThe user alone is responsible and the consequences of each other or each comment andThe application management is entitled to delete or cancel publications and comments containing personal abuse, or beyond the general ethics or offensive for celestial religions,Or include any form of dismissal, threat and verbal violence or stimulates sectarianism, racism or incompatible with deployment policy and The application management confirms that published comments do not necessarily reflect the policy and opinion of application management.
- The application management reserves the right to suspend or cancel the User's account at its sole discretion if it considers that the User has violated any of the terms and conditions. The user is prohibited from directly or indirectly re-registering The application.
- The content, organization, design, compilation, translation and all other materials related to the application are protected by applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary laws, and the User is prohibited from copying, publishing or distributing the content on the application or for him without mentioning their source or quoted for work Or use them for any purpose other than non-commercial academic use.The Department reserves all rights to prosecute those who violate this provision in accordance with intellectual property laws.
- The User is prohibited from attempting to access the source code of the application in any way (reverse engineering, hacking, decoding or otherwise) or using any automated program to view the Service, including the use of spiders, robots, web crawlers or mining tools to download or extract data or the like, except for Internet search engines (e.g. Google, etc.).
- The user must maintain a password secret and calculate FREEJNA;It is not allowed to share his account; Honors are considered all activities that occur under his account, His knowledge or without his knowledge.
- The user is prohibited to use the application in order to imped other characters or parties Use the link with it, Or represent any company or association or body without being authorized to claim that relationship or representation.
- The user is prohibited to post or broadcast any advertisement Or a propaganda Or any form of promotion without access to them necessary.
- The user is prohibited to deploy any material that is incompatible or contradicted with intellectual property rights to others,Or collect or store personal information about others.
- User agrees not to transfer any material intended to interfere with, damage or limit the functionality of the application or Service, and not to remove or modify any copyright, copyright, appearing on application.
- The user undertakes not to interfere with the use of the application or the services offered by other users.and The user is prohibited to use our support services inappropriately Or send false reports on ill-treatment, misconduct or security violations.
- The application's administration will make all available and reasonable efforts to eliminate viruses that may infect the application However, it is not responsible for the transmission of viruses, if any, to the user's equipment, and it is the user's responsibility to take all reasonable security precautions before accessing the application.The application's administration will make all available and reasonable efforts to eliminate viruses that may infect the application However, it is not responsible for the transmission of viruses, if any, to the user's equipment, and it is the user's responsibility to take all reasonable security precautions before accessing the application.
- The application administration does not guarantee that theapplication will be accessible at all times, uninterrupted, timely, secure of errors, computer virus, disruptive or harmful code, The application administration does not it guarantee that the application will not be affected by force majeure events, including the ability to obtain or lack of necessary materials, theapplication administration may suspend, withdraw or limit the availability of all or part of the application at any time for commercial and operational reasons and shall not be liable for any interruption of service, whether the interruption was intentional or not.
- The application administration does not guarantee the results of the use of the materials and their improper or inappropriate use, and does not bear any responsibility for them to any person.
- The administration does not guarantee the websites that may be accessed through links within the application or about the materials posted there. Following these links is the sole responsibility of the user.
- The administration controls and provides the application from its facilities in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. It does not guarantee that the application is suitable for use in other geographical locations. The user undertakes to use the application from another location and to comply with the laws applicable in that location.
- These terms and conditions are written in accordance with the provisions of the law of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates, and disputes shall be heard in the courts thereof.